About Us

Fiskars Museum

Peltorivi 13
10470 Fiskars
+358 45 180 8111

Fiskars Museum Office

Peltorivi 26
10470 Fiskars
first name.last name@fiskarsmuseum.fi

Pohja Localhistory Archive

Korkeavuorenkatu 3
10300 Karjaa
+358 44 050 0854

Johan Halttunen

Museum Assistant

Customer Service, Guided tours, Bookings

+358 45 180 8111 (bookings)


Emi Ingo

Museum Director

Administration, Economy, Projects

+358 45 3538381


Maria Ollikainen


Item and Photograph Collections, Exhibitions

+358 45 353 8391


Jonas Selenius


Archival Collections

+358 44 050 0854


Frida Westermarck

Museum Educator

Education and Customer Service

+358 45 315 8570


Hanna Räisänen

Museum Assistant

Customer Service, Museum Shop

+358 45 1808111


The aim of this project is to restore and present Finland’s first and oldest narrow-gauge steam locomotive nicknamed Pikku-Pässi. With the completion of this project, a new learning environment will be created for the Hammarbacken museum area.

Fiskars Local History Society

The Fiskars Museum was founded by the office clerk Laura Holmström and midwife Gerda Gers. The collection of photographs and items connected to Fiskars was initiated already in the 1930s. In 1940, the Fiskars Local History Society was founded to facilitate the ongoing work. In 1949, the Society opened a museum in the old office building of the engineering workshop. Today, the operations of the Museum are supervised by professional employees, though the Society still is an active background force maintaining the Museum.